- Junior position with possibility to permanent contract afterwards based on individual performance
- Work on international strategic projects & receive top management attention
- Gather insights of many different industries
- Learn our unique expertise in the areas of strategy, marketing, pricing and sales
- Join a down-to-earth corporate culture with a flat hierarchy, open communication and team spirit
We look for:
- High performers with excellent grades and proven track record
- Strong interest in quantitative marketing and strategy
- Excellent analytical skills (quantitative and qualitative)
- Fluent Spanish and English (written and spoken)
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior level of motivation and commitment
- International experience and/or previous working experience at other consulting firms or within industry is a plus
- Recent graduates (Bachelor and/or Master degrees) in Engineering, Management and Business Administration (plus Law) and Pharmacy among others
If you are interested and would like to contribute your skills and commit to an international consulting team, we would be pleased to receive your application including letter of application, curriculum vitae and academic record.
The hiring process starts in October 2020 and interviews with candidates in early 2021. Selected candidates will be joining us in September 2021. The deadline for applying for this position is 31st March 2021, applications received after this date will be considered for the process of Associate Consultants 2022 or for specific needs arising through the year.
For further information regarding the process please contact us at email@example.com.
Simon-Kucher & Partners
Simon-Kucher & Partners is a global consulting firm specializing in TopLine Power®, which encompasses strategy, marketing, pricing, and sales. Our practice is built on evidence-based, practical strategies for profit improvement via the top line. Simon-Kucher & Partners is regarded as the world's leading pricing advisor and thought leader.