Are you looking for a way to combine your interest in business with your strong analytical abilities?
Then you should apply for an internship on the “sunny side of consulting.”
We help our clients become more competitive instead of cutting costs. Working with our project teams, you will learn about our varied and
challenging approaches. We will make sure you are an active member of the team and introduce you to the friendly and open atmosphere
that is central to our company culture.
We are looking for:
Intern/Associate Consultant (m/f/d) – Germany
Offices: Bonn, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Cologne, Munich
Time period: Flexible start date with a duration of at least 10 weeks
Work on national and international projects as an associate consultant.
Project work includes:
- Conducting competitor and benchmark analyses; evaluating results
- Supporting the development of business cases and customer presentations
- Preparing, conducting, and evaluating expert interviews
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (any subject with a focus on business, psychology, engineering, or science)
- Very good communication and analytical skills
- Prior practical experience from internships at other consulting firms or within industry
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English and German
- Proficient user of Excel and PowerPoint; experience with analysis programs is desirable
What we offer:
- Preferred industry and office location will be taken into account
- Training and development opportunities
- Constructive feedback talks
- Special program for top performers
- Modern working environment with short lines of communication
- Helpful, enthusiastic colleagues; friendly atmosphere
- Corporate benefits
If you’re interested, and if you’d like to offer your skills and commitment to our international consulting team, then we would be pleased to receive your application.
Simon-Kucher & Partners
is a global consulting firm specializing in TopLine Power®, which encompasses strategy, marketing, pricing, and sales. Our practice is built on evidence-based, practical strategies for profit improvement via the top line. Simon-Kucher & Partners is regarded as the world's leading pricing advisor and thought leader.
Your personal contact:
Willy-Brandt-Allee 13, 53113 Bonn
Tel.: +49 228 9843 271